Social Media and Content Specialist
WalletConnect is the communications protocol for web3. Founded in 2018 with the mission to connect wallets and dapps, the scope of our ambition has erupted along with the ecosystem. Every month, millions of people around the world use WalletConnect across thousands of integrations. With over $25 million raised, we are focused on building the future web3 experience by developing our suite of communications APIs. We are now looking for a social media and content specialist to join our team, to help us reach the next 100 million users.
We are looking for a Social Media and Content Specialist to help amplify our brand and products across our marketing channels. You are a storyteller at heart, with the ability to piece together a compelling narrative grounded in a business objective. You are both a strategic and creative thinker, and can tailor your approach for different audiences. You take pride in your work and ensure that what you deliver is of the highest standard.
This is a unique opportunity to join a growing company and own your process, from planning to execution. Besides working closely with internal teams, you will also have the opportunity to collaborate with our integration partners, of which there are many and span all of web3.
- Help manage WalletConnect’s social media presence, from planning to content development to execution and in close collaboration with the design team
- Help monitor Twitter, respond to DMs and tags, and channel feedback internally
- Plan, create and review content for Walletconnect’s blog, website, thought leadership, media outreach, and more by collaborating with the design, developer relations, product, partnerships, and engineering teams
- Help plan and execute creative marketing campaigns for both developer and consumer audiences
- Collaborate with our partnerships team to explore and activate opportunities for co-marketing
- Support WalletConnect’s events strategy and community initiatives
The right candidate:
- Proven experience in a social or editorial role, ideally in Web3
- A mix of agency and in-house marketing experience is preferred
- Strong copywriting and copyediting skills, with an eye for detail
- Experience with both B2B and B2C marketing.
- Comfortable working with an engineering-focused org
- Proactive with an excellent work ethic
- Native English speaker
- Passion and curiosity for web3
Nice to haves:
- Events experience
- Multimedia content creation skills
What we will offer you:
- Fully remote position with quarterly team offsites and budget for your home office or work environment
- Ability to travel and join other team members during events
- Competitive salary
- Company equity
- Token offering