Senior Data Analyst
About the Product and the team
Safe is the most trusted platform to manage digital assets on Ethereum and other leading protocols. Believing in the power of decentralization and open-source software development, we are building the Safe web and mobile application, developer tools and an inclusive online community to foster the core building blocks of the Web3 ecosystem.
For more information about Gnosis Safe, check out our website.
You’ll be joining a growing team that currently includes 35+ people. Most of our team is based in Berlin (Germany), but we also have awesome teammates in A Coruna (Spain) and Lisbon (Portugal).
Location: Berlin/A Coruna/Lisbon or relocation
👨💻 About the Role
As a Senior Data Analyst you will work closely with Product, marketing and research teams and keep an overview of existing data, maintain dashboards and generate data insights that will influence strategic decisions, roadmapping and feature development.
Tools we use: SQL, Google Analytics, BigQuery, Dune analytics, Python, Google Tag Manager, Blockexplorers (Etherscan, Blockscout etc), APIs
🗂 What you will be doing:
- Maintain analytics integrations and all dashboards
- Review data and channel back any insights to the team
- Accompany and inform the product development process with data insights
- Ensure robustness and accuracy of the data we collect\
- Work with Dune analytics and SQL
- Work with Google analytics, Google Tag Manager (or similar)
- Write scripts/code to programmatically fetch analytics data
- Derive insights by connecting analytics to qualitative user research data
🎒 What you bring:
- You’re proficient in SQL
- You’re proficient Google analytics or similar
- You know the variety of analytics visualization options and when to use which (Funnels, Retention charts, bar, line, box plots etc)
- You can code in at least 1 scripting language (e.g. Python) to fetch and process data from an API
- You know how to query the Ethereum blockchain (e.g. with SQL via Dune Analytics or via an API)
- You have experience doing analytics for web/mobile apps
- You have a great sense of ownership of analytics tasks
- Experience working in a product driven company
- Good English, written and spoken
- Ability to translate technical analytics data into understandable insights via visualization and words
Nice to have skills:
- Experience with BigQuery
- Understanding of blockchains and smart contracts
What we can offer you
- Do you need resources to pursue your professional goals? -> We got you covered with a personal education and conference budgets
- Is there something that you would like to try out within our projects? -> You can use your Friday afternoons on research or on a side project in our ecosystem
- Our hierarchy is flat, so there is no chance to get lost in vertical looking organizational structure.
- Not really an early bird? No worries! -> Flexible working schedules and remote work policies are, for a long time, part of our culture
- You’ll be working with us in the trendy kiez of Kreuzberg in Full Node, a co-working and collaboration space for blockchain projects.
- And do not worry about your equipment and subscriptions. We’ll equip you with the latest hardware and provide you with all the tools you need!
- But most important - grow with us! We’re growing rapidly, the industry is expanding fast, and we have a lot to do. If you’re someone who loves taking initiative and getting things done, there’s a lot of opportunities for you at Safe. We’re enthusiastic about our shared mission and enjoy spending time together!
Please apply with your (English) resume.
At Safe, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer: all qualified applicants are considered for positions regardless of race, ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, marital status, gender identification, sexual orientation, or physical ability.