Founder and CEO, New Venture: Web3 Community Analytics Platform
Web3 communities interact in a completely different ecosystem than online communities of the past, but the managers and creators of such communities often need to fly blind - there is limited data, analytics, and relationship management infrastructure for this new stack of both on-chain and off-chain information. Boolean Labs is building a community analytics platform to help creators better understand, nurture, and organize their communities.
Who we’re looking for
We have pilot partners and a team of engineers on board to build the MVP; we’re looking for a founder and CEO to lead the build and launch of this community-focused analytics platform for web3 teams. This would entail building out the founding team, expanding the early customer base, and building a compelling product.
- Build and lead a high caliber team
- Articulate and drive the strategic vision of the organization; define and oversee execution of product roadmap
- Develop and maintain early customer relationships within large and influential web3 communities
- Provide overall leadership to the organization, working across all aspects and functions of the business (product, marketing, sales, services, engineering, finance, etc.)
- Lead the fundraising efforts in conjunction with the management team and investors
- Work closely with the investors/board, communicating regularly
- Experience taking a business, team, and product from 0 to 1
- Product-obsessed leader with experience delivering best-in-class tech products
- Experience with advanced data analytics (within or outside of the web3/crypto space)
- Familiarity with, and past participation in, web3 communities (DAOs, NFT projects, etc.)
Nice to have
- Experience or familiarity with designing and implementing token-based business models
- Meaningful equity ownership
- Competitive compensation
- Market-competitive health insurance and benefits
About Boolean Labs
Boolean Labs is a web3 venture studio that builds new technology businesses from scratch in the world of crypto, defi, NFTs, and web3 generally. Boolean brings together de-risked ideas with experienced operators and the capital and operational resources they need to grow and scale. Boolean Labs is a collaboration between Diagram Ventures, a $200M venture studio based out of Montreal, and StreamingFast, a team of web3 builders, investors, and core developers of The Graph protocol.
Applying at Boolean Labs
We appreciate your interest in working with us; however, only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted. Boolean Labs’ team may reach out to you about other possible opportunities you may be a fit for. We launch new ventures in crypto/web3 each year and are continually excited to connect with founders and top talent who want to join us and our portfolio companies.