← back to previous jobs
RemoteApply for this position
❤️ Please support us by letting Composable Finance know you found this job on FindWeb3.com. Thanks!
Systems Reliability Engineer (SRE)
Composable Finance is building cross-chain blockchain infrastructure, pioneering innovative Web3 user experiences in a trustless, non-custodial, and decentralized manner. We are seeking a highly organized and detail-oriented SRE to join our team.
A Composable Systems Reliability Engineer will take part in all aspects of infrastructure and automation. While Github Actions, Terraform, Ansible, and GCP make up the core technologies for our environment, Composable is innovating quickly and new solutions and technologies can come at any time.
- Deploy, maintain and monitor our parachain infrastructure (currently GCP, but potentially multicloud in the future)
- Optimize all aspects of our infrastructure for cost, reliability, performance, security, and speed of deployments through regular audits, running tests, and monitoring
- Partner with business and technology teams to ensure effective communication with regard to service reliability and performance
- Provide engineers with the tools, platform and infrastructure required for quick iteration
- Build out a self service model to ensure engineering teams are effectively empowered
- Troubleshoot and fix issues within infrastructure and services to ensure production availability and resilience
- Create documentation and processes for the deployed infrastructure
- Take part in improving alerting systems and processes
- 4+ years as a sysadmin, systems engineer, site reliability engineer, reliability engineer, or related role in a professional setting
- Experience with following technology: Terraform, Ansible, Github Actions, Python, Bash scripting
- Experience with Cloud infrastructure, preferably GCP
- Experience in, and passion for, blockchain technology.
- Experience building scalable and reliable infrastructure and services.
- Experience handling Incident responses and on-call rotations
- Experience deploying infrastructure for parachains (Polkadot/Substrate)
- Proficient with monitoring tools (Prometheus, Loki & Grafana)
- Openness to learning & using new programming language
- Advanced English language proficiency
- Competitive Crypto payments, all made in USDC.
- 100% remote work. No geographic restrictions.
- An entrepreneurial environment that encourages innovation and facilitates the growth of cutting-edge technology.
- The ability to work as an independent contractor: We treat you as your own agent and support you accordingly!
- Monthly Gym & Fitness Bonus
- Paid Time Off
Diversity & Inclusion: A company commitment to equal opportunity. We do not condone discrimination on the premise of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or expression.