Kolex has built the ultimate platform for the next generation of collectors. We have a unique system that allows us to print physical cards which are all unique having their own ‘mint’ numbers. They have their own QR code allowing you to scan the card into the digital app and get the replica NFT version.
We’ve created cards for some of the worlds largest twitch influencers, worked with tencent on the PUBG Mobile league and have been producing digital and physical cards for CSGO for the past 5 years. We’re partnered with ESL giving us access to the largest esports events and brands in the world.
We are also the tech behind our partners at Hro, creating the digital and hybrid trading cards for DC Comics.
We are continuing to grow the amount of content we produce and expanding into new content verticals adding more categories from a variety of game and non-game related scenes. As we grow our content we need to grow our team, and we’re currently looking for an awesome Designer to join us in producing best-in-class collectibles for Print & Digital.
The work will be varied and will require you to work closely with the Creative Team, Developers, Project Managers, and Marketing. You need to work well with others, communicate your ideas, work efficiently, have experience with tight deadlines and high levels of organisation.
- Can show a stand out portfolio showcasing your professional career
- The ability to create stunning designs in print and digital for collectors
- An interest in games, esports, comics, trading cards and other collectibles
- Proficient in Adobe CC with extensive Photoshop, illustrator and InDesign knowledge
- Print design experience in InDesign
- Photo Manipulation experience
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Work independently and be a team player
- A keen eye for detail
- Excellent organisation
- Time management and prioritisation skills
- Based in the UK or can work near to a UK time zone
- Have your own home setup of hardware and software required for the role
- Video editing / motion design
- 3D modelling and rendering
What you’ll do
- Designing full trading card collections from start to finish, for both digital and physical releases
- Can manage and prioritise your own workload
- Marketing graphics and videos
- Thinking up new feature ideas and liaising with others on its possibilities.
- Work on high-quality presentations in Google Slides, worthy of being put to some of the world’s largest brands.
- Work on event branding and assets
- Sourcing and processing photography and artwork
This is a full-time contractor position and you will be responsible for organising your own taxes. With the company being based in the US you will be paid in American Dollars. The position is a remote working position, but we will prioritise those who can work on a UK time zone.
We don’t care about degrees, but we do want to see an impressive portfolio proving your skills..
Note: This is a Print and Digital Graphic Design role, please do not reply if you have no experience with graphic design. Successful candidates may be required to prove their abilities with a design test if we believe it’s required.