About Lindy Digital
Lindy Digital is an algorithmic cryptocurrency trading fund, we specialize in highly profitable arbitrage and market making strategies. Our technology is working to make crypto markets more efficient, bridging the gap between decentralized and traditional finance. We have a solid team and strong financial backing and are looking to grow.
About the Role
The role is a mix of trading, research and software engineering roles. It involves analyzing large data sets, developing and testing new trading strategies, deploying live trading software, as well as executing trading decisions.
You will be able to develop and execute your own trading strategy that will involve will managing risk, and adjusting live trading parameters to new market conditions.
You have a keen interest in the crypto space and a technical understanding of risk, probability, expected value, markets and trading. You have held a professional role as a quant trader or researcher in the past.
- 2+ years professional experience as a quant trader or researcher
- Academic or professional programming experience
- Deep understanding of finance, crypto and trading
- Experience building and deploying automated trading strategies
- Experience with financial timeseries data
- Advanced knowledge of backtesting methodologies
- Ability to communicate effectively on both technical and non-technical levels
- Technical degree (Math, Computer Science, Engineering, Finance)
- Experience at a cryptocurrency firm
- Machine Learning experience
- Experience with AWS infrastructure
Competitive salary + earnings share