← back to previous jobs
Remote - EuropeApply for this position
❤️ Please support us by letting Gelato Network know you found this job on FindWeb3.com. Thanks!
Senior Front End Engineer (Europe Remote)
Join our team and work directly with the founders to build the future of Automation for the upcoming decentralized web. Enjoy a lot of perks, travel with us to cool events and participate in amazing off-side retreats with the team!
Participate in creating the most sophisticated crypto bot network ever created by designing the smart contracts that will rule them all!
We are a fully remote team and although we hire globally, there is a strong preference for this role to be based in Central Europe.
Gelato’s mission is to accelerate the adoption of web3 technology to create a more transparent & democratic digital life for humanity. Our impact is measured by the time saved to achieve global adoption of web3 applications.
What we offer:
- A fully remote team with team members in Zug, Paris, New York, Berlin, and many other cool places
- Join the “Gelato Legendary Member Club” and work directly with the founders
- Participate in building the infrastructure that aims to become the glue between all crypto networks and power the most promising dapps on Ethereum and beyond
- Generous Token Package - Get a share of the network’s token and be able to participate in the Gelato DAO
- Chance to participate in shaping the future of web3 by working together with the biggest projects in this space, such as MakerDAO, Connext, Quickswap, etc.
- Worldclass Investors - We are backed by top class VCs and Angels including Dragonfly, Galaxy Digital, ParaFi, Gnosis, Stani Kulechov and many more.
- Work together with Product Designers and Product Managers to implement Gelato’s Front End Specs
- Help advanced front end applications such as Sorbet Finance and Gelato Automate
- Use a test driven development process to ensure only solid releases make it into production
- Participate in sprint planning and standups to discuss priorities and manage issue
- 5+ years experience with Vue.js, or React.js
- 5+ years experience interacting with REST or Graph QL APIs
- 2+ years experience with Typescript
- 1+ years professional experience working in web3 ecosystem
- Strong CSS skills
- You can work with high autonomy
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Technologies we use and teach:
- React.js, Vue.js, Web3 Tooling, Typescript, GraphQL, NodeJS
- Work very autonomously
- Generous GEL token package
- Competitive Salary
- Unlimited holiday (yes you heard that right!)
- Work together with one of the best technical teams on Ethereum
- Build relationships with top blockchain teams which are already Gelato users, including MakerDAO, Instadapp, Zerion, Quickswap and many more
- Chance to travel the world to go to exciting events and connect with key players in this industry
- Join amazing in-person offsites all over the world