Footprint Analytics is an all-in-one analysis platform to visualize blockchain data and discover insights. The platform cleans and integrates on-chain data so users of any experience level can quickly start researching tokens, projects and protocols.
The Footprint Community is a place where data and crypto enthusiasts worldwide help each other understand and gain insights about Web3, the metaverse, DeFi, GameFi, or any other area of the world of blockchain.
We recently closed a $1.5 million seed round and have already gained 30,000 users in just six months since launching. This is an exciting time to get in at the early stage of a fast-growing company and industry.
About the role
As a Technical Writer within the Engineering Team, you will be providing technical documentation for Footprint Analytics’ products, helping developers build data tools and users uncover blockchain data and invest smarter. You will be a central driver in developing reference content that empowers our users and open source communities.
What will you be doing?
- Developing expertise in the features, benefits and application of Footprint Analytics products.
- Working closely with partners in product, marketing, and engineering teams to deeply understand users and the business.
- Creating and maintaining technical documentation, including user guides, programming guides, and API Docs, etc.
- Composing and updating both user interface text strings and user assistance content.
- Writing technical pitches and decks to convey our mission and vision.
- Shipping content in step with product release cycles, and to a global audience.
Are you the right person for this role?
- 1+ years of technical writing experience; strong written English skills.
- Programming experience.
- Having a passion for blockchain, especially data and analysis.
- A love for open source.
- Bonus: technical writing experience for open source programs.
- Bonus: working experience in the blockchain industry.
About Our Team
We have a dynamic, diverse team that works hard to achieve our business goals. The core team comes from traditional finance, internet and blockchain industries where efficient data analytics is critical for intelligent decision-making. We’re extremely passionate about what we do and our products. We also do our best to make Footprint Analytics a place people love working at.