Machine Learning Engineer
Hume is a web3 music and entertainment company on a mission to create the greatest virtual of our time.
We are reshaping what it means to be an artist, what it means to be a fan.
For more information visit wearehume.com.
What We Are Looking For
Hume is looking for a Machine Learning Engineer who will play a pivotal role in the development and advancement of our virtual artists by focusing on voice and image modeling.
In this role, the successful candidate will leverage their expertise in machine learning and data analysis to develop innovative voice and image models for both current and future virtual artists. Additionally, the candidate should have experience in utilizing a wide range of AI tools/APIs and techniques to accelerate the efficiency and effectiveness of virtual artist creation.
- Develop and implement machine learning models for voice and image synthesis for Hume’s existing and future virtual artists.
- Utilize a wide range of AI tools and techniques to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of virtual artist creation.
- Collaborate closely with interdisciplinary teams, including creative, marketing, and label departments.
- Continuously research and stay up-to-date with the latest advancements in machine learning and AI - you’ll become the AI expert at Hume and can break down innovative tools to a technical and non technical audience.
- Analyze and optimize model performance, ensuring high-quality results and seamless integration with Hume’s virtual artists.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Data Science, or a related field
- Strong experience (3-5 years) in machine learning, deep learning, or AI research, with a focus on voice and image synthesis.
- Proficiency in Python and experience with machine learning frameworks such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, or Keras.
- Experience with SQL and data warehouse architecture
- Strong understanding of GANs, deep learning techniques, and image-to-image translation.
- Experience in audio processing, voice modeling, and natural language processing.
- Excellent communication and technical presentation abilitiesFamiliarity with current AI tools and platforms - ChatGPT, Midjourney and others.
- A passion for innovation and staying at the forefront of technology in music and entertainment.
What We Offer
- Work on the cutting edge of music, media, entertainment and Web3.
- Competitive insurance packages (medical, dental, vision plans)
- Eligibility for Hume’s stock option plan
- Hybrid work policy 18 days PTO + 10 US Paid Holidays
- Access to employee assistance services like Health Advocate, Kindbody, Bravely, Talkspace, One Medical and Teladoc
$120,000 - $185,000 a year
The annual salary for this position ranges from $120,000 to $185,000. The actual annual salary paid for this position will be based on several factors, including but not limited to, skills, prior experiences, training, company needs, and current market demands. The annual salary range for this position is subject to change and may be adjusted in the future. This position may also be eligible for salary increases, bonuses, equity awards, and benefits.
This role is open to US based candidates only.