Business Development Associate
What are we all about?
We are a team of world class builders and researchers with expertise across several domains: Ethereum Protocol Engineering, Layer-2, Decentralized Finance (DeFi), Miner Extractable Value (MEV), Smart Contract Development, Security Auditing and Formal Verification.
Working to solve some of the most challenging problems in the blockchain space, we frequently collaborate with renowned companies, such as Ethereum Foundation, StarkWare, Gnosis Chain, Aave, Flashbots, xDai, Open Zeppelin, Forta Protocol, Energy Web, POA Network and many more.
We actively contribute to Ethereum core development, EIP’s and network upgrades together with the Ethereum Foundation, and other client teams.
Today, there are nearly 200 of us working remotely from over 45+ countries.
We’re hiring for a Business Development Associate who’s ready to join a rapidly-growing organization, work independently without oversight, and help the company grow. This is an amazing career opportunity to help accelerate our growth, and pursue your own hunger and ideas within a remote-first, and rapidly-growing company.
- Conduct market research and identify potential clients.
- Collect and maintain client information within a CRM.
- Help create new growth strategies, improve existing ones, and explore the endless possibilities for growth.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Cultivate strong relationships with new clients, while maintaining existing client relationships
- Assist with drafting business plans, sales pitches, presentations, reference material, and other documents as required.
- Coordinate with other team members and departments to optimize the sales effort.
- Ability to work independently and remotely in a globally-distributed team without oversight.
- Proactive approach to work and hunger for pursuing own ideas.
- Exceptional at building relationships across the business.
- Proven experience of working to tight deadlines within a dynamic environment.
- Being successful in negotiating a broad set of different types of deals
- Strong understanding of the Blockchain (Ethereum) and Web3 space — Ethereum ecosystem, DeFi, scaling solutions, DAOs, Metaverse & blockchain gaming.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in working in Slack, Google Suite, CRMs, and other related platforms and tools.
Perks and benefits:
- Fully remote
- Competitive rates
- Flexible working hours
- Plus equity