Founded in 2021, Socket’s mission is power unified dApps that are no longer constraint by single chains. Socket provides an interoperability protocol for developers, to make it easy for them to build cross-chain dApps.
We built & launched first dApp, Bungee, a bridge aggregator that allows users to swap assets across chains seamlessly.
70+ wallets & apps including Metamask, Coinbase, Rainbow, Zapper, Zerion, Slingshot & Synthetix leverage Socket for various cross-chain use cases. Socket is one of the top bridging protocols across L2s, having faciliated over $2.5bn+ in volumes
About the Role
We are looking for a Marketing Manager to help raise awareness of our brand, product & use cases among a wide range of audiences. As a Marketing Manager, you will own all narratives, programs, announcements & campaigns end to end for Socket. This role blends creative thinking and flawless campaign execution; perfect for the candidate who obsesses over the details and thrives in brainstorming unique campaign concepts.
- Own all external communications end to end to effectively tell Socket’s story
- Conceptualize, position & distribute narratives through social, PR & other channels to create maximum impact
- Create & edit copy to deliver key points to different audiences which resonates with their unique needs and pain points.
- Explore opportunities for marketing collaboration with our integration partners and drive their execution
- Ensure great distribution for all narratives, programs, announcements & campaigns by tapping into existing channels & creating new ones
- Support content development for our social media, blog, website, thought leadership, media outreach, and more to ensure consistent brand voice & messaging across channels
- 2+ years of experience in a marketing or similar role at a crypto project. Experience working in a L1/L2 project is a big plus
- You’re (obviously!) a strong communicator. You can understand your audience across different channels & present ideas in a way that would be the most exciting for them
- Extremely comfortable with hands on approach, rolling up your sleeves and doing what needs to be done
- Knowledge of Web3 and cultural trends. Immersed in latest narratives & have a strong grasp of trends
- You are comfortable collaborating with a variety of internal and external stakeholders across functions like product, tech, design & tech
- Strong ability to create processes to streamline activities
Socket is a remote-first company, with our work culture and company policies centred around remote work.
We encourage members from all ethnic, gender, sexual, age, and abilities groups to apply and be part of our team. Socket does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy or caregiver status, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
At Socket, we’re looking for highly adaptable individuals with passion and ownership of their roles. Even if your experience doesn’t match the entirety of the description, we recommend you try and apply for this position, we would love to know you and your experience.