Senior Product Manager - Gaming
ChainSafe is a leading blockchain research and development firm specializing in infrastructure solutions for the decentralized web. Alongside its contributions to significant ecosystems such as Ethereum, Polkadot, Filecoin, Mina, and more, ChainSafe creates solutions for developers and teams across the web3 space utilizing our expertise in gaming, bridging, NFTs, and decentralized storage. As part of the mission to build innovative products for users and better tooling for developers, ChainSafe embodies an open-source and community-oriented ethos.
To learn more about ChainSafe, look at our Discord, GitHub, and website.
Here’s what you need to know before reading on:
- Our progressive tech stack includes Go, Rust, and TypeScript
- We spearhead ecosystem projects like Lodestar, Web3.js, Forest, Mina-rs, and Gossamer
- We are global, remote-friendly, and open to contractors
At ChainSafe, you’ll be part of a team that believes in the community’s vital importance and contributes to advancing humanity with open-source and decentralized technology.
As a Senior Product Manager at ChainSafe Gaming, you’ll lead blockchain product initiatives to help the nascent Web3 industry realize it’s potential. With your entrepreneurial spirit and pragmatic approach, you’ll drive products from concept to reality. In order to do that you’ll quickly develop a deep understanding of the market landscape, uncover and assess areas of opportunity, and develop a product strategy.
We are looking for a passionate individual to lead core parts of the ChainSafe Gaming Experience - A suite of products & services empowering game developers and studios to realize the potential of blockchain-enabled games. Please find more information about ChainSafe Gaming on our website.
It is a very exciting time as Web3 and blockchain technology is continuously pushing the boundaries of what is possible and new opportunities arise on a daily basis. It is a great time to join and this position is both fun and rewarding!
- Establish the vision, value proposition, and strategy for assigned parts of the ChainSafe Gaming experience
- Be a vocal expert on Web3 Game developers and the Web3 Gaming space; understand what drives the market and the technology; monitor blockchain industry trends
- Understand business goals and establish product success criteria with clearly measurable objectives and key results to deliver a great user experience
- Develop the product roadmap, get alignment on prioritization and timelines to meet business goals
- Partner with a world-class team of Engineers, Researchers, Project Managers, & Designers to execute efficiently and deliver impact for our business and users
- Continuously look for ways to improve our products & practices and inspire people toward a unified outcome
- Mentor and coach other product managers and help to shape the ChainSafe product culture
- Communicate effectively within the team and with leadership to influence outcomes
- Define and analyze metrics that inform product success & health
- 5 years working on Gaming-related products as a product manager (including 2+ years in web3 Gaming)
- Demonstrated understanding of the techniques and methods of modern product discovery and product delivery
- Demonstrated ability to learn multiple functional areas of business – engineering, design, finance, sales, or marketing
- Demonstrated ability to figure out solutions to hard problems with many constraints, using sound judgement to assess risks, navigate uncertainties and to lay out your argument in a well-structured, data-informed, written narrative
- Proven ability to engage with engineers, designers, and company leaders in a constructive and collaborative relationship
- Technical understanding of distributed systems and/or blockchain technology
- Experience managing blockchain and/or open-source products
- Gaming software development experience or education
- Selected candidates will be invited to a 30-45 minute screening call with one of our tech recruiters
- Next, candidates will be invited to a 60-minute Technical interview with the one of the team members
- Candidates will be asked to complete a technical task in under 4 hours, but we provide up to 5 business days to complete
- Lastly, candidates will be invited to a 60-minute values interview with members of the team
We strongly encourage you to apply even if you don’t fit all the requirements. You don’t have to match all the listed requirements exactly to be considered for this role.
Why Join Us:
At ChainSafe, we are a compassionate group of builders and makers, working to bring our ideas to life. You’ll be part of a team that believes in the vital importance of community and contributing to advance humanity with open-source and decentralized technology.
We welcome your fresh perspectives and ideas
ChainSafe is a remote-first company with an international team. We offer opportunities for personal and professional learning and growth, value autonomy and responsibility, and have a results-driven environment, flexible work hours and time-off policy, and competitive salary.
How to Apply
Please click on Apply Now, fill out the Greenhouse application form below and ensure that you attach your resume and link your LinkedIn.
We care deeply about our values and look for these in every team member: A dedication to self-improvement and professional development, a commitment to community and collaboration, a drive for accountability, diligence, and autonomy, and above all fostering a place of acceptance, friendliness, and compassion.