Smart Contract Developer (Solidity)
GamesCoin is looking for a passionate Smart Contract Developer (Solidity) (f/m/d) who enjoys working in a creative environment. If you are looking for a challenge in programming demanding, exciting and highly individual products, then we are looking for you! The ideal candidate should have solid smart contract proficiency, a keen understanding of financial concepts, and a consistent track record of solving critical engineering problems. Join our Team and be part of our history helping us to go new ways and uncharted territories!
GamesCoin is unlocking an ecosystem for a whole new gaming world by combining blockchain and gaming in innovative ways to enable a digital cosmos offering countless opportunities – from multi-utility NFT marketplaces for gaming items to cross-game promotions. An extremely secure, compliant and user-friendly wallet technology enables gamers and partners great accessibility to this next-generation gaming ecosystem.
- Drive high-level decisions about our smart contract architecture
- Write well-documented, performant, clean and re-usable Solidity code
- Collaborate with designers, frontenders and other developers Work at a rapid pace with a large amount of ownership and autonomy
- Performing code reviews to ensure quality
- At least three years experience as a Software Developer You have 2+ years experience as Solidity Smart Contract Developer
- You have an advanced knowledge of Git, GitHub, TypeScript, Hardhat
- You have significant experience writing comprehensive smart contract test suites
- You have a strong working knowledge of Solidity design patterns and Solidity security best practices
- You have an in-depth knowledge of economics, finance, and the financial sector
- Great understanding of blockchain development for an Ethereum based Network
- Experience with solidity and other Web3 related technologies
- We offer you a flexible working model. You will work remote or in one of our modern offices in Berlin, Hamburg or Frankfurt Main, which boasts a café, communal rooms & gaming lounge
- You will be a member of an experienced, helpful team in a challenging environment with flat hierarchies and leading-edge technologies
- We offer you a wide variety of tasks with a high level of individual responsibility and the opportunity to contribute your strengths and ideas with a great degree of creative freedom
- We want to achieve great things with your help and offer you a permanent employment contract
- Various benefits such as meal vouchers & sports allowance
Have we aroused your interest? Then send us your application, we are looking forward to it!