Head of Marketing
If you live and breathe marketing and you also have a passion for crypto, this role is for you.
We are looking for an innovative and highly-motivated Head of Marketing who will help our company strengthen its position in the European market and grow globally. You will be responsible for managing the day-to-day execution of our marketing campaigns and ensuring that all marketing activities align with our company’s mission and standards.
We are looking for someone with experience working with conversion funnels and analytics, establishing marketing partnerships, working with agencies, and delivering results by launching major marketing campaigns. On top of that, we are looking for a leader who is confident to make decisions on launching marketing campaigns, precise in communication with colleagues, and professional when managing operations. You will collaborate directly with the COO and CEO to align marketing team efforts with company strategy to bring results.
- overseeing the daily operations of the department;
- overseeing and improving the performance of the conversion funnel, paid ads, and promotional campaign;
- implementing and maintaining solid reporting processes based on metrics and significant deliveries of the team;
- planning and presenting marketing strategy, budget, and plan to C-suite executives.
- implementation of campaigns and promotional activities in various channels including, but not limited to, new token listings, acquisition campaigns in priority geolocations, retention campaigns in current markets;
- coordinating PR and publicity activities to build a positive company image;
- establishing and maintaining relationships with external agencies;
- building communication channels dedicated to various markets;
- proposing budgets for campaigns and reporting expenditures;
- cooperation with other departments to ensure unified communication;
- collaborate closely with the COO on implementing new procedures, adjusting marketing team structure, and reporting.
- at least three years of professional experience in leading the marketing department;
- ability to analyze data and provide extensive reporting on marketing insights, campaigns, and strategy;
- knowledge of web analytics, Google Adwords, SEO, paid ads, PR, PPC, and marketing metrics;
- proven experience in working with marketing agencies and vendors;
- understanding of conversion funnel and how to improve rates;
- fluent in English;
- excellent organizational and time-management skills;
- strong communication coupled with the ability to lead and motivate a team;
- a crypto exchange background and knowledge of exchange marketing campaigns/promotions is a big plus;
- knowledge of crypto and how the crypto exchange operates is a must;
- being experienced in entering new markets and establishing a presence in the new geolocation is a big plus;
- quick response to changing circumstances;
- ability to coordinate the work of the team under stressful conditions;
- 100% remote work,
- corporate apartments in Europe that you can use,
- work in an international team providing services to global clients,
- great atmosphere and comfortable working conditions,
- business computer tailored individually to your needs,
- independence and flexibility,
- Multisport monthly coverage
- English lessons during office hours,
- private healthcare
- training budget