At Collective Shift, we’re looking to hire a Content Creator to join the team. This is a part-time contractor role that may become full-time if desired. Fully remote without any geographical restrictions.
The Content Creator will work closely with our Head of Research & Content and the head of our post-production team.
- Record 3-5 videos per week for our YouTube channel.
- Write content (e.g. Twitter threads) and host audio rooms (e.g. Twitter Spaces, Discord Stage channels, YouTube live streams) on social platforms.
- Engage with our growing community across various social platforms.
- You live and breathe crypto. Whilst you may not necessarily know all the technicals, you’re deeply in tune with crypto’s role in modern culture and society. (Industry experience is a nice-to-have.)
- Video is your thing. You’re a verbal communicator who has experience shooting video content. (Please link us to your prior videos.)
- You thrive in fast-paced, ever-changing environments. You can manage and prioritise multiple tasks, plan workloads and consistently deadlines.
- You’re all about community. Whether it’s on Discord, Twitter or any other social platform, you love helping others along their crypto journey and more generally contribute to a budding community.
- Be the leading creator of videos during a period in which we are focusing on YouTube channel growth.
- Flexible work hours and competitive compensation.
Collective Shift is a crypto research firm, educator and community. We help investors create wealth and freedom through crypto.
Please submit your application with a Resume and Cover Letter outlining your experience with crypto and video, and why you believe you’re suitable for the role.