DevRel (Developer Advocate)
1inch Network is a decentralized group of software builders and key contributors to the 1inch Network. 1inch Network operates in the decentralized finance (DeFi) segment, which offers alternatives to traditional financial products, based on digital assets.
Among 1inch Network’s products are the 1inch Aggregation Protocol, the 1inch Liquidity Protocol and the 1inch Limit Order Protocol, which enable users to swap crypto at the best rates, securely and fast.
1inch Network’s mission is to make DeFi services available to the highest possible number of users, offering them access to financial products built with cutting-edge tech.
We are seeking a technical, strategic, and organized person to be on the frontline within the Support and Community team. A minimum of 1-3 years of Web3 experience is required.
- Strong understanding of Web3 developers - their needs and demands, and the ability to spot common themes across different use cases;
- Excellent communication skills - ability to align with all levels of the organization and engage professionally with external parties;
- Coding skills, preferably in Python, Typescript, Solidity;
- Demonstrated ability to understand new technical concepts quickly;
- An entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to adapt and succeed in a fast-paced environment;
- English - native only.
- Follow the development process and create clear, helpful, and simple documentation for the 1inch docs portal for 3rd party developers that are using 1inch APIs, SDKs, and libraries (docs;
- Help gather 3d party developer feedback/sentiment and improve documentation/developer tooling/product based on that;
- Provide “premium support” for the API clientele, answer questions related to the 1inch API & smart contracts;
- Evaluate proposal grant applications from a technical standpoint; determining value-add for 1inch Network’s overall mission;
- Manage the application, evaluation, and diligence processes, helping grantees throughout their milestones;
- Help judge and award hackathon projects based on a strict set of criteria and RFDs (request for developments);
- Travel to 1inch Network sponsored conferences, hackathons, and events, delivering technical workshops and talks;
- Participate in BizDev calls that may need someone more technical for an understanding of the product. Help determine value-add for 1inch Network;
- Remote work, flexible hours (our team is distributed around the world);
- Young creative team, vibrant environment and adequate leadership;
- Suggestions welcome: propose an idea and execute it;
- Competitive salary based on a candidate’s skills and experience;
- Work for a leader in its segment;
- Compensation for work equipment;
- Annual team building event at an international resort.