← back to all jobs
RemoteApply for this position
❤️ Please support us by letting MetaMundo know you found this job on FindWeb3.com. Thanks!
Social Media Marketing Intern
MetaMundo is looking for a passionate content and social media intern, someone who is energised by posting engaging content and helping communicate our brand across the world. We are developing one of the leading NFT marketplaces for 3D assets and the metaverse and the team is growing fast. Our mission is to empower 3D creators and collectors to build an open metaverse with unique and engaging 3D models.
You will be involved in directly growing our social media presence and engagement, helping creators with their NFT drops, learning about the latest community and Web3 marketing and working with an experienced and motivated team. If you are motivated about our mission, the metaverse, Web3, NFTs and digital media apply for this position.
What you will do during the internship:
- Work with internal and external partners to create engaging content across multiple social media platforms
- Execute NFT drop campaigns on behalf of our creators including research around the best ways to promote each creator and drop
- Manage the day-to-day handling of all social media channels including Instagram, Twitter, Youtube and TikTok, adapting content to suit different channels
- Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and direct messages
- Monitor, track, analyse and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as ContentCal and Google Analytics
- Encourage collaboration across teams and departments, and facilitate content creation
- Research and evaluate the latest trends and techniques in order to recommend improvements to increase performance.
What do you need to succeed:
- You live and breathe social media
- You have an understanding of NFTs, Web3 and the metaverse
- You are passionate about 3D, game design and architecture
- You are a fluent English speaker and possess outstanding copywriting skills
- You have an eye for design, and can design visuals for social media posts (Figma)
- You take initiative and are consistently proactive
- You are highly organised and detailed-oriented
- You can work independently in a highly-paced environment and can deal with a variety of people
- You are a positive person, eager to learn and grow
- It’s a big plus if you’ve already had some hands-on experience running Social Media channels for another organisation
- You are enrolled in university for the entire duration of the internship and are studying toward a degree in Communications, Marketing, Business or any related field
- You are available 4 to 5 days per week
- A huge learning experience around Web3, the metaverse and NFTs
- Personal and professional development - you will get the chance to self learn and learn from experienced team members
- An internship full-time compensation of €400 per month
- Working in an international team
- Chance to attend Web3 meetups and events