Want to be at the forefront of cutting-edge technology? Are you looking to work for a company that will push the dapps market to the next level? Bring your strong community moderation skills and passion for blockchain to a growing startup disrupting the industry.
Over the past four years, DappRadar has become the market’s largest data-driven dapp distribution platform, letting 1.5 million users per month discover all kinds of decentralized applications or dapps. Not only users but also researchers, journalists, analysts, and investors can gain easy access to actionable market data to make informed decisions.
DappRadar prides itself on delivering high-quality, accurate insights into blockchain applications. Users can discover the value of their NFTs, manage their token holdings, or discover new and upcoming blockchain applications.
We’re growing and looking to expand our team with a Community Moderator to help us grow even more!
- Manage while collaborating and supporting moderation in our Discord and Telegram
- Collaborate with various departments to improve moderation as a whole, establish best practices, standard operating procedures, etc. and improve on documentation/processes/practices as needed
- Track and analyze moderation reports to understand the health of the community, then share these reports with the Community Manager
- Collaborate with Marketing, Community, etc. on community communication, public documentation, etc. for community moderation actions, address toxicity/harassment concerns, and more
- Liaise with internal teams to manage information and feedback flow
- Triage and respond to questions or concerns regarding moderation in a variety of spaces (Discord, Telegram, Reddit, etc.)
- Collaborate with the Community to address and respond to safety concerns as needed
Skills and requirements:
- 1+ year of experience in the blockchain industry
- Ability to moderate during 1:00 pm UTC - 9:00 pm UTC
- Knowledge of Discord
- Excellent communication and writing skills (English required, other languages a plus)
- Passion for blockchain, web3 technologies, and decentralized applications.
- Ability to multi-task and perform under pressure
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Organized, detail-oriented, resourceful, and a self-starter
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, remote, and global team
What we offer:
- Be part of the number one global leader in blockchain decentralized apps distribution and analysis company
- An international team of highly skilled and motivated colleagues to help you to succeed and push boundaries
- Remote work position, flexible working hours concept, training sessions, and teamwork-based company culture
- “Family first” policy and Mental Health/Wellbeing benefits
- Competitive salary & opportunity to join our stock options program (Specific compensation is offered based on work experience)