Bilingual (English - Korean) Community Manager
We are ClubRare - The World’s first community-centered Physical NFT marketplace for collectors. We connect the Real-world and the Metaverse. We are a community for people who trade the things we love.
We are a fully remote company with no fixed headquarters. The team is distributed throughout the world - we form an inclusive network across a variety of locations, lifestyles, and backgrounds.
Our culture is driven by empathy, integrity, strategic thinking, innovation, leadership, and the shared desire to perform at our peak. While our differences make us adaptable and versatile, it’s our shared values that give us the strength and drive to become The Open Metaverse for Collectors.
What’s in It for You?
- Be part of building a great project and make a real impact in your career.
- Work flexible hours from anywhere and be part of a team that is driven by strong values and a clear shared vision.
- Directly shape the future of a completely new model for cryptocurrency and blockchain applications.
- Challenge your skills and push your creative limits working with the latest technologies & systems.
- Play an active role in one of the most significant technological innovations in human history.
- Receive a competitive salary paid in crypto.
You will work with our Community Engagement Lead to define and implement community marketing strategy, and manage our Discord and Twitter communities (Korean and English communities and channels), specifically responsible for helping define and distribute our social media strategy and content.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of delivering quantifiable brand growth, previous experience as a community manager/social media manager and must also have an intimate knowledge of the crypto, NFT, and metaverse industry and keep up with current marketing trends in the Web3 space. Helping our Community Engagement Lead to define and implement long-term strategy while remaining adaptable to short-term changes is essential. You should also be comfortable executing without a significant marketing budget and producing and presenting reports for an executive team.
- Manage ClubRare’s Discord and Telegram communities and deliver high-quality content to promote NFT drops or any platform updates.
- Design campaigns to drive user growth and engagement, and also educate users.
- Running contests, AMAs, virtual meet-ups, contests, in the community and help introduce and promote both drops, guides, and educational content
- Setting up bounty structures, improve and optimize onboarding process, search/develop KOLs, etc.
- Lead a team of community moderators and set up training program.
- Manage our community members in our Korean Channel (Telegram, Discord) and our English Channel.
- Plan and develop high quality engaging content, activities, and campaigns in our Discord server to boost community engagement
- Collect feedback from the community to identify and capture marketing opportunities, areas of improvement, and services.
- Handle social media accounts to communicate with the community.
- Assist with developing and enforcing best practices on Discord.
- Contributes to the ideation and drives the execution of engagement strategies and activation ideas to help improve the community experience
- Understanding success metrics, audience segmentation, and how to use community to derive insights for our team at ClubRare, while establishing high energy and engagement in the community that provides value to our members
- Monitoring member engagement, collecting feedback, and suggesting ways to improve.
- Comfortable with navigating through gray areas and ambiguity.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Support, Product, and Dev team to deliver on company goals.
- Passionate about NFTs, Web3, Metaverse.
- Interested in new technology platforms like Defi, P2E, Metaverse, NFT, and creator economy.
- Emotionally resilient and able to collaborate and communicate across a global team.
- Deep experience with Discord
- Understanding of how DAOs work (bonus: if you have managed or have been a part of one)
- Strong Communication Skills
- 100% Fluency in Korean and English
- Knowledge of Web3 speak.
- Self-starter with experience using decentralized technologies, and previous experience in customer service and marketing.
- Able to work autonomously, set agenda, and prioritize work with minimal input.
- Experience with community building, managing, nurturing, and retaining crypto communities.
- 3-5 years of Community Management (plus: Developer or Product Community Management experience).
- Storyteller, Creative Thinker, and Problem Solver.
- Experience managing a brand across multiple projects with various product lines.
Learn more about us at www.clubrare.xyz
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.