Please note, this role is only open to applicants based in the US. We cannot offer sponsorship at this time.
About the company
Footprint Analytics is a powerful yet easy-to-use analytics tool to uncover and visualize blockchain data. The product puts user experience first whether you’re an analyst, data scientist, developer, student, teacher, or executive. It provides an intuitive, drag-and-drop interface for interactive data queries.
We received $4.15 million in funding from Matrix Partners, Redpoint, and IOSG, etc. This is an exciting time to get in at the early stage of a fast-growing company and industry.
Read more about us here.
About the role
We’re looking for a Sales Executive who loves to engage at a strategic level with executives, understands what makes people tick, and knows how to move people to action.
- Establish an entire marketing strategy to expand the brand influence, attract more users (consumers and enterprises), and achieve targets in North American markets.
- Collect and analyze feedback from users (consumers and enterprises), channels, and blockchain projects in North American markets.
- Grow online communities, and organize online and offline events/meet-ups.
- Communicate with product teams daily to build a deep understanding of existing and planned products.
Key Skills Required:
- 2+ years of experience in selling or generating demand for enterprise SaaS solutions (BI, data analytics, security software, etc.)
- An ability to analyze business data to tell a compelling and actionable story.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Coachable, curious, and resilient.
- Passionate about technology and building partnership.
- Candidates with knowledge in blockchain, finance, or data analysis will be preferred.
- Candidates with experience working in a multi-cultural environment and managing projects involving different countries will be preferred.
We have a dynamic, diverse team that works hard to achieve our business goals. We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces our diversity of backgrounds but also outlooks. Because the happiest and highest performing teams include people with different perspectives, we strive to attract and develop talent from all walks of life and create a workplace where everyone feels seen, heard and empowered to bring their full, authentic selves.
If you have a natural ability for sales (backed with some experience) and a genuine passion for web3, please apply now!