Dopamine is a premiere fashion hub that partners with streetwear brands, web3 projects and NFT artists to create limited-edition physical-digital NFT bundles sold through the Dopamine marketplace. Our mission is to bring NFTs into mainstream pop culture and build the next-generation community of hypebeasts on the metaverse.
We are looking for an experienced Graphic Designer to join our team. Our ideal applicant can take abstract concepts and create graphic material in Dopamine branding. As a Graphic Designer, you’re fully up-to-date with the latest design software and know the design process intimately from concept to final product. You understand the design landscape and have NFT, blockchain or cryptocurrency experience. You have a strong feeling for the aesthetics and vibe of streetwear & web3, with affinity for branding and marketing.
With the help of your graphic assets, we’ll cement Dopamine in the minds and hearts of brands and consumers as the one-stop-shop for next-gen streetwear. You’ll be part of a core team of 6 other enthusiastic and talented members, including our CEO RarityJan and CTO Leeren.
- Work closely with marketing and design team to produce material for use across all our front-facing channels and pipelines
- Develop materials for campaigns with the marketing & design team
- Use design tools to create (technical) infographics explaining the Dopamine product suite to a wide audience
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all designed assets
- Examine existing design processes and propose design solutions
- Maintain an organized agenda throughout various projects
- Complete command of Adobe Creative Suite expertise (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc)
- Production of 2D Motion graphics assets (After effects, Premiere)
- Basic knowledge of working in a 3d suite (Blender, Cinema4d, Maya)
- Strong graphic portfolio and clear experience executing at a high level
- Comfortable working with ambiguous tasks and in a high pressure environment
- Knowledge of crypto, NFTs and web3
- Willingness to work in a new, changing field
Nice To Have
- Knowledge in Houdini, Zbrush, Substance Suite and Marvelous Designer
- Garment design pipeline
- Passion for streetwear (Dopamine is a hub for hypebeasts!)
- Based in Los Angeles
Working at Dopamine
- Flexible compensation package (cash / tokens / both)
- Talented team of smart, down-to-earth, and enthusiastic people
- Become a defining figure in bootstrapping web3’s new streetwear ecosystem
- Remote work
To apply, please send an email to email@example.com, preferably including a link to your resume. Give a brief introduction about yourself and past experience working in crypto. Our recruiter will get back to you to set up an introductory call and see if this position would be a good fit.