Crypto Data Scientist
mStable is a flexible and capital-efficient automated market maker (AMM) which enables:
- efficient trading between stablecoins and other same peg assets (swap)
- the creation of “meta” stablecoins backed by the reserves of the mStable AMM (mUSD, mBTC)
- the best passive savings account in DeFi (Save)
Expanding on our flagship product “Save”, the team is now building a more generalisable and scalable yield aggregator, built for the multi-chain era. Successful candidates will have a tangible impact on this new phase of mStable.
The project has a focus on security, capital efficiency, community governance and constant innovation.
Our investors are some of the most respected in the industry including Three Arrows Capital, DeFiance Capital, Alameda Research, along with several angels including Kain Warwick, Anthony Sassano and Eric Conner.
By working with the mStable core team, you will:
- Contribute to a leading product in a cutting edge area of technology and finance
- Be valued for your contributions, in a results-driven way
- Receive competitive compensation and generous token allocation in $MTA
- Liaise with other leading DeFi projects on integration and collaboration
- Get together in inspiring locations to build, meet and have fun at company offsites
We are a closely aligned, highly motivated, agile team that holds each other to high standards. The core team currently numbers 8 - we love what we do, and are looking forward to contributing to the future of DeFi as we scale.
The team is based in Switzerland, New Zealand, Australia, Germany (Berlin), UK and Singapore. You are welcome to work in these countries or remotely. We strongly prefer candidates in the European or Asian timezone.
We are looking for someone to help us deliver a very ambitious vision of mStable. This is a new position we currently don’t have but we feel it will be key to help us in our direction.
You will be working closely with the engineering and product team to deliver automated strategies to maximise the yield of our products and show possible risks to the strategy.
- You think strategically
- You constantly try to defend your assumptions with data
- You are familiar with the newest data tools available in the market
- You care for data visualisation and storytelling as much as you care about data quality
- You are passionate about crypto and you like to do on-chain analysis to see if the APYs are real
What you’ll do
- You will develop frameworks to test yield-bearing strategies
- You will research new DeFi products and bring ideas to the team
- You will work together with the product and engineering team to build new vaults
- You will contribute significantly to our tokenomics and protocol optimisation
- You will deliver data dashboards and present them to the team
What you’ll need
- Experience developing data integration and pipelines
- Experience with Python(pandas) and SQL
- Creative and entrepreneurial mindset
- Excellent communication skills
Nice to have
- Experience in DeFi
- Experience with Dune Analytics
- Experience with blockchain data analysis
- Finance background
- Competitive on-chain USD salary
- Generous $MTA token allocation, vesting over 3 years
Please fill out the Typeform and we will get back to you ASAP if you match what we’re looking for.