Composable Finance is building cross-chain blockchain infrastructure, pioneering innovative Web3 user experiences in a trustless, non-custodial, and decentralized manner. We are seeking a highly organized and detail-oriented People Operations to join our team.
The People Operations will be responsible for driving the day-to-day operations of the HR unit. This position will play a key role in recruitment, onboarding, employee relations, and maintaining accurate employee records. The successful candidate will be a strong communicator with great organizational skills and a strong attention to detail.
- Assist with recruitment activities such as creating job postings, screening candidates, scheduling interviews, conducting reference checks, and maintaining applicant tracking system
- Assist with onboarding new employees, including preparing orientation materials and conducting new hire orientations
- Respond to employee inquiries and provide support to employees on various HR-related matters
- Own and maintain our People handbook – a central repository containing all relevant information for our employees (e.g. How we work, our values, perks and benefits…)
- Support with setting up and conducting Performance management cycles periodically
- Assist with maintaining accurate employee records in systems and databases
- Assist with creating and maintaining HR-related reports and data analysis
- Provide general administrative support to the Operations team as needed
- 2+ years of experience in an HR or HR administrative role in a Tech startup / company, crypto preferred but not required
- Strong knowledge of HR practices and procedures
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Google files
- Self starter, ability to work independently and push tasks autonomously
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to prioritize tasks effectively
- Competitive Crypto payments, all made in USDC.
- 100% remote work. No geographic restrictions.
- An entrepreneurial environment that encourages innovation and facilitates the growth of cutting-edge technology.
- The ability to work as an independent contractor: We treat you as your own agent and support you accordingly!
- Monthly Gym & Fitness Bonus
- Paid Time Off
Diversity & Inclusion: A company commitment to equal opportunity. We do not condone discrimination on the premise of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or expression.