← back to all jobs
RemoteApply for this position
❤️ Please support us by letting BC.Game know you found this job on FindWeb3.com. Thanks!
$30K – $50K
About the job
Our team is currently looking for a Localization Manager to work closely with all the different languages’ Localization Teams, Translators and Project Coordinators on all editorial facets of games, including related materials to our Brand/Websites.
What YOU have to CONTRIBUTE for:
- Responsible for all the translation, reviewing, proofreading, editing, adapting games related content in different languages according to existing quality standards in order to make the content accurate, and relatable to the audience for your region.
- Work closely with game developers, publishing team and external/internal localization partner/team to understand the project current needs, editing of a wide variety of games-related material, such as in-game text, templates, packaging, press releases, and all other marketing materials to ensure high localization quality
- Overseeing the Localization process for all games and implement changes as needed for any game being localized in house. Support translators and coordinators as required, editing of grammar, punctuation, spelling, style, and language-specific slang during localization process, including create and update localization documentation, style guides, glossaries, etc.
- Determining deliverables and delivery dates.
- Liaise with team members and partners on an ongoing basis.
- Recruiting and contracting with the respective translators.
- Consulting with a localization specialist regarding internationalization and local specifics.
- Preparing glossaries and briefs for the translators.
- Conferring those issues by creating specific guidelines for specific product regions.
- Provide Localization cost analysis when needed.
- Other tasks assigned by immediate superior.
- 3+ years of work experience managing localization of marketing materials for premium content and global brands (iGaming with Blockchain, Crypto etc.)
- Linguistic Language skills preferred. (Huge plus if you have worked as a translator).
- MUST have a good connection with different languages’ Localization agency connections
- MUST know how to lead a team of localization for different languages
- Able to work under high pressure.
- Willingness to adjust to different time zone if needed.
- Fluent English is a must.
- Bilinguals are preferred.
- Ability to prioritize a high number of tasks.