DAO Governance (Business Operations)
Exponent is on a mission to unlock treasury deployment at scale for decentralized communities, helping teams increase resiliency and grow by delivering embedded treasury governance services that are closely coupled with risk monitoring, analytics, and capital allocation products.
The Exponent platform offers a suite of products and services consisting of:
- Embedded governance services.
- A bespoke non-custodial vault.
- A suite of risk monitoring and alerting infrastructure.
- Automated capital allocation and yield optimization strategies.
Through Exponent’s offerings, Web3 builders can focus on building and accelerating their products, rather than being distracted with treasury and DeFi operations.
Where do you fit in?
We’re looking for a DAO Governance (Business Operations) to lead the implementation and refinement of our strategy, drive product and services value-add, and establish commercial and promotional partnerships. This is a great opportunity for you to lead partnership outreach and relationship management, collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop treasury and risk management use cases, negotiate and execute new business deals, and drive go-to-market initiatives across the decentralized protocol and DAO ecosystem.
- Devise and execute comprehensive business development, as well as lead generation and qualification strategies to ensure the growth of our product and services
- Develop, implement, and monitor day-to-day operational systems and processes that provide visibility into goals, progress, and obstacles for our key business initiatives
- Strengthen relationships with all teams, external partners, and vendors to make decisions regarding operational activity and strategic goals
- Build strategic and business cases working with cross-functional teams including outlining business opportunities, rationale, and execution plans to achieve the vision
- Support product and service to secure customers and partners from proposal development through to success and implementation
- Previous experience developing and implementing business objectives and strategies for DAOs, protocols, or other Web3 communities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong instincts for outbound outreach to find and identify partners and customers
- Proven ability to plan and manage the business operational process for maximum efficiency and productivity
- Strong working knowledge of industry ecosystem and mechanics
- Proven ability to develop innovative solutions for increased productivity
- Negotiation skills in both internal and external settings
Nice to have
- Experience working, or as a power hobbyist for DAOs, protocols, and other Web3 communities
- Project management or relationship management experience
- Witty sense of humor
- Knowledge of memes or other humorous content
- Remote work
- Stablecoin compensation is an option
- Token grants
- Freedom to navigate DeFi, DAOs, and the broader Web3 ecosystem on your own during your time with us
- Reach out to us via: firstname.lastname@example.org at Exponent on Find Web3) with the subject line “DAO Governance (Business Operations): [Your Name]”
- Required document: Resume or CV
- Optional document: Twitter handle, previously published marketing content