Head Community Moderator
Kolex is an NFT pioneer. We’ve been creating and releasing innovative NFT products since 2017 and now have several successful partnerships with some of the largest NFT artists, brands, gaming companies and esports teams in the world.
- A small, high impact team
- Globally distributed
- Direct, open and fun
- Obsessed with user experience and scalable tech
- Determined to ship
Epics currently owns and operates three separate divisions:
- Publishing: our publishing division works with some of the top game publishers, influencers, esports leagues and teams globally. We have already produced over 200 million unique digital and physical collectibles and distributed them to over 500,000 collectors worldwide
- Curated Art and Media: our curated NFT marketplace has collaborated with several of the top NFT artists including XCOPY, NateAlex, John Orion Young, BakaArts, Timpers, Lucrece and many more.
- Platform & Services: Our newly formed platform and services division provides the world’s leading brands and most promising new NFT projects enabling technology to create the best possible experiences for their fans all built on our class leading technology.
We are looking for a Head Community Moderator who is an entrepreneurially-minded individual to act as an evangelist, liaison, and host to our platform. This person would focus on building and managing a team of moderators to run on-platform events, and other activities to engage and connect with the broader NFT community. This individual is a self-starter with experience using decentralized technologies, combined with some experience in customer success and marketing at an early stage software company.
- Manage and scale a team of global part-time moderators
- Ensure the Discord servers are set up with a secure platform and bots that drive engagement
- Organize and host events on our Discord servers on a regular basis
- Maintain and promote a vibrant community and culture
- Partner with Creative, Engineering, and Ops teams to write and disseminate critical information about feature updates and product launches as well as bug-related issues as they arise
- Synthesize insights from community interactions and surface critical issues to the engineering team
- Keep internal and external informational resources up to date in an environment of rapid iteration Contribute ideas and effort to our brand, content, and community strategies
- 4+ years managing and utilizing the Discord platform.
- 1+ years experience in a leading and or managing a team
- Excellent knowledge of the NFT and Crypto industry.
- Strong work ethic, hustle, communication, writing ability, and business development sensibility.
- Deep curiosity, relentless resourcefulness, and a growth mindset.
- Comfortable with frequent context switching.
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks in a rapidly changing landscape
What makes you stand out
- You have an NFT portfolio (Send it to us!)
- Ability to create creative marketing assets (used on socials)
- Having a large following in the NFT community
- Comfort with semi-technical tasks like using an admin panel and running scripts from the command line.
- Be a part of a seasoned team to grow established communities and build new communities from the ground up
- 100% remote work and flexible schedules
- Flexible marketing budget with ability to scale successful initiatives
- Passionate team of empowered individuals
Competitive salary based on experience level with possible upside bonus based on project performance
How to Apply
Email email@example.com a copy of your resume and answers to the brief questions below (less than 200 words):
- What project experience in an NFT community do you have?
- Select a successful non-influencer led NFT project you follow and break down why you think the project is successful.
- Share your favorite NFT artist, NFT project & individual NFT (doesn’t have to be something you own)