Full-Stack Engineer (Mobile App)
Mycelium is a market-leading technology company leveraging blockchain technology to make financial markets more efficient. We build financial market infrastructure on public blockchains that is open, transparent, and accessible. We specialise in data provision and financial smart contracts. Mycelium has two core products leveraging financial smart contracts: Perpetual Swaps and Perpetual Pools.
We believe that the growing use of blockchains in financial technology will benefit everyone, and are committed to realising this vision.
As a Full-Stack Engineer you will help design and implement full-stack solutions to build out a seamless mobile application experience for our customers. A successful candidate will mirror many of Mycelium’s core values by being forward thinking, customer-obsessed, data-led, and motivated to take initiative with energy and confidence. Mycelium’s mission is to improve access and efficiency for financial markets globally, and by being part of our Engineering team you will play a vital role in executing this mission.
Our HQ is located in Brisbane, Australia but this position is open to those in the APAC region (remote work).
- Build secure and performant API’s.
- Liaise with our leadership team, designers, engineers and product owners to design robust infrastructure and applications.
- Research and evaluate new methodologies, applications and technologies that improve the quality, reliability, and performance of the product.
- Be an expert on how our mobile application will interact with our backend and how our backend will interact with third parties and smart contracts.
- At least 3 years of experience in software engineering.
- Demonstrable experience of full-stack development.
- Strong Typescript skills.
- Strong grasp on security practices as you will be handling customer funds and operating in financial markets.
- Experience with front end applications and the end to end flow of data within complex systems.
- Experience with kubernetes + container orchestration is desirable.
- Understanding of blockchain concepts (EVM chains, nodes, smart contracts).
- Ability to work proactively and handle self with minimal supervision.
- Ability to deliver in a fast paced environment.