UI Developer (Fullstack) - Restaking Protocol
Blockswap Labs is a research & development firm dedicated to making blockchain technology accessible to mainstream users. We build a permissionless middle layer for Web3 and PoS blockchain adoption, catalyzing crypto asset adoption for the masses. As core contributors to the Blockswap Network and Proof of Neutrality Network, we are committed to building credibly neutral public benefit infrastructure that brings Ethereum Proof of Stake benefits to a wide range of users and protocols.
Our team relentlessly pushes boundaries to address complex challenges in Ethereum and its Rollup Ecosystem for DeFi and Web 3. We have delivered groundbreaking solutions such as 60-second ETH trustless staking, MPC for keyless recovery for Ethereum Validators, and Liquid Staking Derivatives Networks as a service, enabling anyone to gain ownership of Ethereum Staking benefits with minimal barriers to entry without compromising the decentralization ethos.
Our diverse and globally distributed team has introduced cutting-edge technologies such as bridgeless multichain ERC20, MEV PBS implementation, Encrypted Mempool, ZK Fraud-proof Routers, and MPC as a service. As strong advocates for a Rollup-centric future of Ethereum, we adopt a security-first approach, ensuring formal verification for all our protocol developments.
Founded by accomplished engineers with deep expertise in distributed computing and Smart Contracts, Blockswap Labs is passionately devoted to creating a decentralized future.
We are looking for an experienced Fullstack Front End Engineer to join our Engineering team. This is key in designing modern interfaces, focusing on UX to deliver the best experience for our new lineup and existing products.
You will collaborate closely with the product, design UX/UI, and backend engineering teams to ship features and develop new solutions for restaking protocol interfaces and toolings.
You must have a sense of style and a passion for creating high-impact UX and setting new standards for DeFi, with good knowledge of best practices of web3 development and Solidity web integration.
We’re a startup in the growth phase and expanding our team rapidly. If you love taking the initiative and getting things done as a self-learner, the potential for your professional growth is unlimited as long as you are up for new challenges. This is an executioner role for a new product; if you want to sharpen your web 3 experience to a new level- this is the role you are waiting for.
Note this is a remote-only role, and the applicant must be willing to work in UK time zones.
- Build out blockswap products dapp using React, NextJs, and web3 libraries to create responsive, performant user interfaces.
- Implement W3C-based front-end development experience with node.js, React, and typescript.
- Shepherd product scope from designs and specifications to live deployments and ensure they are tested thoroughly
- Excellent written communication skills in English.
- Translate Wireframes, prototypes on figma designs, develop and maintain user Interfaces, like DeFi protocol dApps and analytics dashboard.
- You will be creating dapps interacting with Ethereum Smart Contracts written in Solidity. Additionally, you’ll be deploying websites using the traditional Server/DNS approach and IPFS/ENS.
- Our dapps will interact with other services built in different levels of decentralization: REST APIs, The Graph / Infura/Alchemy/ or any other public Ethereum Node Networks.
- Contribute with the best practices to create open infrastructure and ensure it adheres to the industry standards in terms of QA
- You must be a team player and who essential a contributor
- Expert-level React with a preference for working with hooks, designing and developing APIs with knowledge of GraphQL backends
- Open Source software development experience with defining and delivering reusable front-end architectures and possess desirable Git and Github skills.
- Good understanding of Test Driven Development (TDD) and highly testable code with software documentation procedures
- Experience with large and complex code bases,
- Knowledge about solving blockchain UX challenges (wallets, gas, etc)
- You have previously worked for a hypergrowth company (from early startup to mid-size).
- Comfortable working with TypeScript, NodeJS, Hardhat, Docker, Solidity, React Native
- Familiarity with databases and full-stack frameworks (NodeJS/Express, CSS, HTML, Typescript),
- You understand client-server communication: HTTP, REST, caching and Graph Protocol, and Ethereum blockchain indexing experience.
- Familiarity with Node.js, bash scripting, CI services like Github Actions, TravisCI
- Good grip on Web3 technologies on Ethereum and experience with Solidity, EVM, Rust, or smart contracts
Blockswap is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace all qualified persons to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please feel free to let us know.