UX/UI Designer for NFT marketplace
We are looking for a crypto-anarchist, experienced solid UI/UX designer who can provide consultancy on user interface and user experience for our NFT marketplace, who understands and thrives on the value of privacy, and who wants to contribute to an open-source community project. Always looking for improvements, thinking out of the box, and providing valuable support around the NFT area of the project, adapting to the ever-evolving needs that cutting-edge technology brings.
With self-driven proactivity, you will fully own and steer the revamp of our privacy-enhanced NFT marketplace, Priverse, helping other team members whenever needed and identifying interdependencies with other project areas.
If all the above resonates with you, we would love to hear from you!
Please include in your application references to your previous work related to this job offer, and write what do you think about the current UI/UX of marketplace.priverse.org and how you would improve it.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems in the current design
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate functionality and experience.
- Be able to create graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer, Interaction Design, or other related fields.
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Figma, Sketch.
- Strong experience in the following code languages: HTML, CSS, XSL
- Either existing experience working with NFT marketplaces, or excited to learn it autonomously
- A certain degree of exposure to decentralized governance and privacy tools
- Fluent English level, being able to communicate efficiently
- Self-starter with the ability to produce results with minimal supervision
Culture & perks
- Contribute to improving overall crypto space through a cutting-edge privacy technology project like Navcoin
- Have a voice in the project direction; feedback and improvements are always welcome and open to discussion
- Flexible work environment: you will work very autonomously
- Full remote working policy - we encourage you to create the work environment that you thrive in
- Have a direct impact in the financial freedom of our global users
- Openness, honesty and directness
- Iterative learning
- Motivation and passion
We’re in the midst of a paradigm shift with nations relying more and more on cashless options to make payments. Current events have accelerated this paradigm, and concerns surrounding social and financial exclusion, profiling and automated decision making are on the rise.
Navcoin is a community driven cryptocurrency project launched in 2014 and founded on top of four key pillars:
- private payments
- decentralized and autonomous platforms
- interoperability and DeFi
To protect the financial privacy of every individual, we’ve developed an innovative privacy protocol named blsCT and made it available to everyone for free. With our chain also being interoperable with others and thus connected to DeFi, Navcoin is the currency to exchange value online without compromising your privacy.