Senior Smart Contract Developer EVM
Hector Network is an expansive decentralized ecosystem run by a utility token, HEC, and complemented by the TOR stablecoin. The company is committed to developing the future of web3 by pioneering decentralized offerings ranging from Tokenomics, NFT collections, and marketplace to launchpad and Defi Metaverse. Our mission is to bring mass adoption of blockchain technology to life by lowering the barrier to entry and making crosschain expansion happen.
Hector Network continues to develop innovative solutions with the goal of bringing utility and excellent quality to the whole ecosystem.
We are looking for a Senior Smart Contract Developer (EVM) to be part of our amazing team that is on a mission. In this role, you’ll be working closely with the Head of Infrastructure and Development as well as with the talented development team. This is an exciting opportunity to foster growth and innovation in the Defi/Web3 field
What you will be doing:
- Writing and compiling Solidity Smart Contracts, including quirks and edge cases
- Debugging and testing with tools like hevm, dapp-test, remix
- Ethereum testnets and contract deployment scripts
- Playing with Fuzzers and Vulnerability Scanners such as Echidna, Manticore, Slither, etc
- Feeds & Oracles including both smart contracts (solidity)
- 4+ years of professional Solidity development experience
- Deep understanding of the underlying Ethereum Virtual Machine, compilation from high level language to bytecode, the EVM execution model, memory layout, etc.
- Knowledge of common smart contract development design patterns, industry standards (ERCs and EIPs) and best practices.
- Understand typical smart contract problems like reentrancy, migrations and upgradeability of immutable systems.
- Deployed real smart contracts that have seen public use (in TVL, middleware, governance) in Ethereum Mainnet.
- Solution architecture /functional & non functional requirements deconstruction / expansion
- Have a collaborative, problem-solving attitude and be willing to help other team members.
- Continuous improvement mindset (ITIL / SDLC understanding or certification)
- Unit test case development
- Unit test execution and pressure testing vulnerabilities / design flexibility
- Broad understanding of traditional finance, currency and money markets, and how they’re being adapted into Decentralized Finance, with concepts such as Security Tokens, Decentralized Exchanges, Fungibility, etc.
- Experience with solidity from reputable DeFi or blockchain project-
- Security/auditing experience
Why work with us
- Exciting opportunity to join a top Web3 project on a Fantom network
- Amazing chance for you career movement into the revolutionary and innovative space
- Competitive salary( stable coin)
- The environment of creativity, flexibility and freedom
- Global Connections in the Web3 space
- Working in environment where ideas and opinions are valued and encouragedY
- our impact is evident.
- Talented and supportive team
- Flexible Hours
- You’ll learn a lot
- A focused, communicative team with aligned goals
- The opportunity to play an active role in one of the most significant technological innovations in human history.