← back to all jobs
RemoteApply for this position
❤️ Please support us by letting Nervos Network know you found this job on FindWeb3.com. Thanks!
Blockchain Web3 Game Developer & Educator
🕘Contract / Full-Time
$80K – $125K
Nervos Blockchain is looking to hire a Web3 Unity Game Developer to join their team. This is a full-time position that is 100% remote with no geographical restrictions.
Nervos is a next-generation base layer blockchain ecosystem built by blockchain veterans that uses a novel multi-layer approach to provide solutions to the blockchain trilemma. Nervos Layer 2, Godwoken, is an EVM-compatible layer on top of an optimistic roll up.
You will play a pivotal role in helping to build and support a growing ecosystem, which includes the creation of technical documentation, tutorials, technical articles, web3 game demos, explainer videos, and presentations for public speaking.
- Create sample Web3 game projects using Unity Game Engine.
- Investigate, innovate and push forward new Web3 gaming standards
- Provide technical advisory to Business Development, Marketing, and other non-technical staff.
- Provide technical support to community developers during hackathons/ gamejams.
- Create and maintain developer documentation, tutorials, and video materials.
- Identify areas of the developer experience which require improvement and push forward solutions.
- Participate in both virtual and in-person meetups with community members, project teams, and developers.
- Three years of experience as a Unity Game Engine developer
- One plus year of experience in smart contract development in solidity is a major plus
- Must be able to speak fluent English.
- Must be able to write clear and concise documentation and presentations.
- Maintain a respectable and professional public persona.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Bonus: Prior experience in developer relations, support or technical writing role.
- Bonus: Willingness to travel to and speak at blockchain or gaming conventions.