The TIE is the leading information services provider for digital assets. We help businesses in the cryptocurrency industry act on market-moving information faster through our leading institutional data terminal - Crypto SigDevTM and our proprietary social sentiment, blockchain data, and news feeds. Our clients include leading hedge funds, trading venues, market makers, tokens issuers, and other digital asset market participants.
The TIE is seeking a Data Scientist to identify and explore patterns in our proprietary datasets, source and diligence external datasets, and develop tools to help leading token issuers make more impactful data-driven decisions. The TIE is located in New York City. Applicants who can work in person are strongly preferred, but remote candidates will also be considered.
Who you are:
- You have a strong interest in data science, finance, and cryptocurrency. Prior professional experience in crypto is a huge plus
- You thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment where there are always new projects and challenges. While day-to-day responsibilities will revolve around data science, you will have the opportunity to learn different functional areas of the business working side-by-side with the founders and business partners, and interacting with customers
- You can use R or Python to clean data, build models, and present results. Big plus if you’ve used RMarkdown and RShiny
- You write good quality code. It’s readable, efficient, and reusable
- You are creative and possess an entrepreneurial mindset. You’re self-driven and will be able to work in both a team environment and work independently towards solutions
- You have the versatility and interest to learn new technologies
What you’ll work on:
- Explore, visualize, and validate our proprietary cryptocurrency data sets
- Use our data and analytics tools to help some of the largest token-issuers optimize their decision-making
- Collaborate with our developers to source, research, test, and analyze new data sets to include in our suite of products
- Interface with our research team to write and contribute to research reports, media outlets, and other publications
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Employee stock option plan
- Health, dental, vision, and disability insurance
- Flexible paid time off
- Flexible working hours
- A fast-paced and exciting work environment
- Strong teamwork-driven culture
How to apply:
Please send your resume to email@example.com.