Full Stack Engineer
Artemis.xyz is building the operating system for crypto. Everyone in crypto will use Artemis. Previously, crypto investors had to hire engineers or analyst to write custom SQL, build internal dashboards, or manually input data from 10 different blockchain explorers into a spreadsheet. With Artemis, teams can focus on figuring out what to invest in and why without needing to code.
Our platform powers leading crypto funds and platforms like 1k(x), Bitwise, Dragonfly, Arca, Coinfund, Placeholder, Faction.vc, Solana, NEAR, Ribbit, and others.
We’re taking insights from working at hedge funds and building the open Bloomberg for crypto to make crypto investing more accessible. We raised our seed round from top tier VCs.
You can see what customers are saying on our homepage.
Who we are
We are a small close knit team of former investors from Holocene Advisors, Blackrock, Carlyle Group, Whale Rock and builders from Venmo, Google, Coinbase, Modern Treasury, and Public Comps. Our values are: Growth Mindset, High Bar / Expectations, Fun & Focus, Low Ego & Humility, Direct / Openness, and Customer Obsession. We are united by our mission to make crypto accessible and transparent to everyone.
What you’ll do:
- Help Artemis grow: as an early engineer at Artemis, you will be a foundational part of our team. We are at an inflection point where we have paying customers, a strong pipeline of prospects, and need help growing Artemis. You will have input on a lot of product and business decisions around how to monetize, what products to build, who do we serve and why.
- Own a product: customers are pounding our door for our initial suite of product. We need you to help own a product and take it from 0 -> 1.
- Talk to customers: we are #customerobsessed at Artemis and you’ll interact with our customers directly by supporting them and collecting feedback to inform what product we build.
- Help with team building: as an early hire at Artemis, you’ll play a big role in creating the culture and workplace that you want to work at.
- Push the crypto industry forward: our mission is to bring first principle and long term thinking to crypto. Our platform powers the workflows for many of the top crypto investors in the world. You will play a critical role in shaping crypto as an asset class.
Who you are
- You have 2+ years of full stack software engineering experience
- Based in the broader New York area
- Since we are an early-stage pre-product market fit startup, so we’re looking for someone who thrives in ambiguity. You’re somebody who proactively asks questions and answers them yourself. You love to work autonomously by yourself and also collaborate with others. You’ll be joining the startup at the ground level and get to experience what it’s like to be a founder.
- Bonus: you love investing and learning about crypto
Technologies we use:
- Python and Django
- React, TypeScript, and Next.js
- Modern data pipeline (Dagster/Prefect + Snowflake + DBT)