Talisman is a web3 start-up building products for the multi-chain future. We are founded by Australian web3 / crypto veterans and exploring the technically complex and exciting frontier of Polkadot and Kusama. Learn more here.
We’re on the hunt for a curious designer who loves creating products and tools that improve the lives of humans and help them take control of their future. Building for a multi-chain future is hard, and it is our job to envision new patterns and be at the forefront of establishing the best possible user experience in web3.
You’ll be responsible for taking a hands-on approach to setting design culture and crafting beautiful interfaces and tackling complex UX problems. You’ll work closely with our Engineering, Product and Leadership teams to explore design solutions for our wallet and web application.
If you join the Talisman team you will directly impact the success or failure of the organisation. If you are successful in the role, after a probationary period you will be offered ownership in the project proportional to the importance of your responsibilities. We’re an early-stage startup so finding people that are comfortable in chaos is imperative. Things change fast in this space and we must go where the current takes us.
- Working closely with engineering and product to research, design and ship new products and features
- Designing from a first-principles approach to deliver clear, intuitive and delightful user experiences
- Taking complex, novel conceptual ideas and craft them into elegant, user-friendly solutions
- Defining and expand on design principles, guidelines, and best practices and ensure consistency across all surfaces
- Championing user-centered design within the organization, conducting qualitative and qualitative user research to inform and validate design decisions
- You have 3+ years of experience in product design, with a focus on digital products and user experience
- You’re proficient in every aspect of the design process including research, wireframing, low and high fidelity design and prototyping
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to collaborate in a fully remote working environment
- You’re comfortable working on difficult and novel problems in emerging technology with an ability to adapt in a rapidly changing environment
- You are skilled in visual design, demonstrating a keen eye for detail and a knowledge of design principles and aesthetics
- You’re experienced in designing with Figma
Nice to haves
- You have familiarity with web3/crypto applications
- You have experience at an early stage startup as a first designer or founder
- You are available to work around APAC work hours (AEST +/- 3)
- Competitive salary + equity
- Remote-first team
- Team offsites
- Flexible holiday policy
If you don’t meet all the requirements, consider applying anyway. We’d love to hear from anyone who is passionate about our mission. We strive to build a diverse team of individuals and are interested in hearing from you if you believe you have the necessary skills and thrive in a remote startup atmosphere.
To learn more go to talisman.xyz or check out our Twitter.
How to apply:
Talisman Product Designer Application Form.