Smart Contract Lead (Anywhere)
About Kyber Network
Kyber Network is an industry-leading blockchain company, providing cryptocurrency liquidity for the largest companies in the DeFi (decentralized finance), Metaverse, and NFT spaces. The company raised US$52M in its token sale in 2017, making it one of the largest cryptocurrency-based fundraising in history.
Two co-founders, Dr. Luu The Loi (Chairman) and Victor Tran Huy Vu (CEO), were honored in Asia’s Forbes 30 under 30 in the ‘Finance - Investment’ category by Forbes magazine in 2017 and have since established the company as a market leader. Dr. Luu The Loi also has a PhD in blockchain security technology, and is one of the 10 most prominent Innovators under 35 in the Technology field in the Asia Pacific region (Innovators Under 35 Asia Pacific) published by the MIT Technology Review.
Kyber has developed a family of products including:
- KyberSwap: KyberSwap.com - Trade & Earn at the Best Rates in DeFi with our leading Decentralized Exchange (DEX) Aggregator that does >US$1B in monthly trading volume
- KyberDAO: Kyber.org - Be part of the community governing Kyber Network to shape the future of DeFi and earn $KNC tokens
And many more stealth developments and ventures that the company has taken stake in.
Kyber Network has offices in Singapore, Hanoi, and Ho Chi Minh City:
- Singapore office: 1 Upper Circular Road, #05-01 Singapore 058400
- Hanoi office: 7th floor Web3 Tower, 15 Lane 4 Duy Tan Str., Cau Giay Dist., Hanoi, Vietnam
- Ho Chi Minh city office: 5th floor Ree Tower, 9 Doan Van Bo Str., District 4, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Join our team of brilliant and committed professionals pursuing the goal of creating a “Decentralized Economy for Everyone” based on blockchain technology.
Are you ready to take up the challenge of creating world-changing innovations in the next decade? Apply now.
- Work closely with Smart contract team to develop and build secure core smart contracts.
- Plan and work with other teams to integrate protocols into the system.
- Review and contribute to technical/system designs & meetings, perform code review.
- Research and write technical details about other protocols to integrate them into our system, especially other AMMs, and keep up-to-date with Solidity, development and testing tools.
- Brainstorm and ideate on new protocol designs.
- Engage with internal and external auditing teams and implement feedback.
- Help Research team to evaluate the feasibility of any scaling solutions and problems.
- Training other members to improve the team’s competence and influence others.
- Over 3 years experience in developing and releasing secure and production smart contracts in Solidity with over 4 years of professional dev experience.
- Good logical thinking and problem solver interested in building complex smart contracts (experience auditing smart contracts is a plus).
- Have built and released production contracts with holding significant amounts of funds.
- Strong knowledge of the Ethereum Virtual Machine and other EVM-compatible networks, DeFis and other Web3 ecosystems.
- Can collaborate fluently in English with other teams.
- Experienced managing a small smart contract team (3-4 members), familiar with planning and delivering on multiple overlapping projects spanning several months.
What we can offer
How to apply
- Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org at Kyber Network on Find Web3) with email subject “Your full name_Job title_cryptocurrencyjobs”.
- Or talk to our Recruiters on Telegram/Skype: @anhpt_32
Connect with us
- Twitter EN
- Twitter KyberDAO
- Twitter Turkish
- Twitter Japanese
- Facebook EN
- Facebook Careers
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.