← back to previous jobs
RemoteApply for this position
❤️ Please support us by letting 1inch Network know you found this job on FindWeb3.com. Thanks!
Product Marketing Manager
The Product Marketing Manager is responsible for the comprehensive management of marketing activities for the 1inch Wallet mobile application. The role is the link between several departments, primarily product and marketing teams.
- Drive the development and execution of the 1inch Wallet’s marketing strategy to achieve product growth;
- Develop and drive the 1inch Wallet’s product messaging;
- Communicate the product vision to internal and external audiences;
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns to highlight the 1inch Wallet’s features and support product releases;
- Curate content creation, such as social media posts, explainers, videos, website copy and blog posts;
- Maintain a high awareness of the market and product landscape to identify business and product opportunities;
- Collect and analyze data to obtain insights into customers’ usage of the 1inch Wallet, untapped opportunities and user profiles;
- Collaborate actively with the product, marketing, design, analytics and other internal teams, as well as with partners and subcontractors.
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar role;
- Minimum level of education required: a bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field.
- Deep knowledge of the blockchain and cryptocurrency space, understanding of web3/DeFi products and trends;
- Ability to work with data and key marketing metrics;
- Strategic vision and result-oriented mindset;
- Strong communication and presentation skills;
- Responsible approach and attention to detail;
- Ability to work independently and take initiative;
- Remote work, flexible hours (our team is distributed around the world).
- Young creative team, vibrant environment and adequate leadership.
- Suggestions welcome: propose an idea and execute it.
- Competitive salary based on a candidate’s skills and experience.
- Work for a leader in its segment.
- Compensation for work equipment.
- Annual team building event at an international resort.
Please be sure to attach your CV as a .pdf - otherwise, your application might not be considered.
Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.