- Research Intern - USA
- Los Angeles, CA (open to remote candidates)
- Part Time
Wovn is democratizing access to web3 commerce by vertically integrating omni-chain analytics, storefront infrastructure, and fulfillment solutions for web3 creators. We are a small, hardworking team based in Los Angeles with a passion for empowering creators in web3.
About This Role:
As a Research Intern for Wovn, you will have the opportunity to dive deep into competitive intel, industry trends, and customer use cases that will support the development of innovative solutions that cater to the unique needs of our users (web3 creators). Throughout your internship, you’ll be exposed to various aspects of our business - including product and business development.
At this stage, we have successfully onboarded our first cohort of beta users and are poised to scale. We are seeking a proactive intern who is eager to learn, grow, and make an impact on our company’s success. You’ll have the chance to work on exciting projects, collaborate with our experienced team, and gain valuable exposure to the latest trends in the Web3 and NFT space.
- Conduct in-depth research on relevant industry development and NFT market trends
- Assist with the creation of research reports, presentations, and data analysis for internal use.
- Currently enrolled in or recently graduated from a college or university program in business, technology, or a related field.
- Strong research, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively.
- Interest in Web3, NFTs, and blockchain technology is a strong plus.
- Based in Los Angeles is a plus, but remote candidates will be considered.
- Enthusiastic about working in a startup environment and adaptable to the fast-paced, dynamic nature of early-stage companies.