Senior Community Manager
You will be coordinating the community-related programs and campaigns to empower the members and builders in the community.
Perpetual Protocol is the leading derivatives DEX, live since December 2020 and has facilitated over 30 billion dollars in trading volume to date.
If you are fascinated by cryptocurrency, DeFi, and the future of finance, joining our team will put you at the forefront of one of the most important global trends of our era.
More info at: https://www.perp.com/.
- Manage official Discord community, Telegram channel and other social media
- Manage communities in all languages
- Ideation and execution long term and short term community strategy to grow the community
- Coordinate and own community-related programs and campaigns
- Improve operational processes and the effectiveness of community initiatives
- Plan and execute community calls and events
- Track the outcome with metrics
- Enthusiastic about DeFi and cryptocurrency
- 4+ years of work experience in community management for open source projects
- Strong organizational skills
- Knowledgeable about DeFi including explaining DeFi concepts and protocols, and troubleshooting DeFi user issues
- Native-level communication skills in English
- Patience for endless questions from community members
Nice to have
- Experience in community management for other DeFi projects
- Familiarity with Ethereum and DeFi community (e.g. Crypto Twitter)
- Understanding of finance, especially derivatives trading, e.g. futures and perpetual
- Strong learning skills, can learn new things in a short time
- Bonus: Strong second language
About the Team
The Perpetual Protocol team is a fast-growing, strong, positive-minded community of DeFi lovers from around the globe. By joining us, you will work as part of a tight-knit team, and serve as an independent owner of individual projects. The scope of your work is limited only by your imagination and abilities. Let’s build the best DeFi derivatives protocol together.
This is a full-time position that is 100% remote with no geographical restrictions. Work remotely from anywhere. This role will be entitled to an annual team token distribution.