Doodles is here to color the world and show everyone that anything is possible with the power of their imagination. Already a leading native in Web3, Doodles’ mission is to redefine what it means to be a world class entertainment brand. From collectibles to music, gaming and more, Doodles develops the most joyful products and experiences in the world. Are you ready to join the ever-expanding Doodles universe and lead with industry-changing innovation? It all starts with a doodle.
About the Role
Doodles is looking for an experienced UX/UI Designer to assist our design efforts in our mission to power the next wave of blockchain entertainment. As UX/UI Designer, you will tackle complex problems and produce creative solutions for our users. Working with a cross-functional team of designers and illustrators you’ll be collaborating closely with product managers, and engineers, to QA and deliver the best possible experience for our global customer base. You’re someone who is able to identify and solve problems; explore different design solutions; articulate for the user in each solution; and present to and collaborate with a wide range of project team members and stakeholders.
- Execute at every stage of the design lifecycle from ideation to delivery, and ensure a delightful user experience is achieved for our users.
- Collaborate with developers to understand technical requirements and business objectives as they relate to the design and user experience of the product.
- Assist during the product planning and development process by creating user experience design deliverables and artifacts when appropriate.
- Build consensus across different internal teams by leading design reviews with stakeholders and acquiring approvals through effective communication, documentation, and planning.
- Identify areas of opportunity to solve functional challenges through brainstorming, ideating, and designing solutions with other members of the team.
- Ensure the Doodles design system and patterns are well managed, meet business needs, align with internal and external requirements, and business priorities.
- Investigate and deliver user insights across diverse areas of focus that will lead to innovative design solutions in your work.
- Build industry-leading solutions by staying up to date with design best practices, emerging technologies, and the latest tools/techniques.
Skills We’re Looking For
- 5+ years experience as a user experience designer, user interface designer, or similar role.
- Bachelor’s Degree in design or industry-related field.
- Experience working on complex web projects in a start-up environment.
- Meticulous attention to detail and an expert eye for typography and visual hierarchy.
- Strong conceptual thinking and design execution abilities in both visual and interaction design.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Passion for the digital space and experience in articulating design concepts and rationales.
- Intimate knowledge of Figma, Adobe Creative Suite and prototyping tools.
- An in-depth portfolio showcasing past digital projects.
- Demonstrated experience in end-to-end user experience processes and workflows, including user journeys, task analysis, information architecture, wireframing, prototyping, and evaluative research methods.
- Blockchain or cryptocurrency startup experience is a plus.
- Willingness to work with uncertainties in a new, evolving industry.
- Authorized to work in the United States.
Doodles is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building and fostering an inclusive, accessible environment for everyone. For questions or concerns regarding accessibility needs please contact email@example.com for assistance.