Finance & Operations Manager
Are you passionate about finance and operations, and love to get things done?
Join us in our mission to empower 3D creators to build the metaverse! We’re looking for an experienced Finance & Operations Manager to join MetaMundo, where you’ll help the company streamline financial and operations processes to improve internal operations and set the company up for scaling. You’ll be part of a talented, collaborative team that values trust, creativity, openness and ownership.
- Supporting the founders with owning key financial and operational processes to support the team in delivering on our strategy and OKRs.
- Own and optimise the accounts payable and receivable processes to reduce overhead for our bookkeepers, optimise payouts to our partners and make it simple for the team to manage expenses.
- Owning and managing the financial reporting for management, the board and investors to provide insights on spending, identify opportunities for investment, and help us better understand our financial position.
- Owning our treasury management, manage crypto assets and ensure we derisk our cashflow exposure to market volatility.
- Managing relationships with accounting, legal and tax partners across our international structure to ensure compliance and tax returns are submitted in a timely manner.
- Focusing on finance and operations excellence, thinking about how can we become 10x more effective in our execution and delivery and champion process improvements.
- Supporting with insights and reporting on the impact of campaigns and commissioned projects.
- Owing hiring processes - gathering role requirements, drafting role descriptions, sourcing talent, structuring interview processes, and designing onboarding processes to set new team members up for success.
- Support with preparing and writing applications for grants and subsidies.
What you have:
- 5+ years in a finance or operations manager and/or finance roles.
- Strong experience managing financial operations.
- Strong execution skills, hands-on attitude, you love to get things done.
- A strong track record of successfully delivering operational excellence in tech organisations.
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively under pressure with careful attention to detail.
- Ability to problem-solve on the fly and prioritise ruthlessly to reach the organisations objectives and maximise ROI.
- Excellent English communication skills, you’re comfortable coordinating across the team and external stakeholders.
- A collaborative, supportive, team-player mindset.
- Comfortable working autonomously in a remote startup environment.
- Experience collaborating with product, marketing and creative counterparts.
Bonus points if you have:
- Understanding of the Dutch financial system.
- Experience working on NFT or blockchain projects.
- Strong interest in web3, the metaverse and/or NFTs.
What you’ll get:
- Competitive salary
- 25 paid holidays per year
- Freedom to work remote, hybrid or full use of our offices in the British Virgin Islands or Amsterdam
- An ambitious, collaborative and talented team to support you in building the future of the web
- Flat-hierarchy, and tons of autonomy to lead and drive the business forward
- Education budget to support your learning and development
- Option to earn shares and/or tokens in the company
- A fun journey in a fast growing domain
- International team-building events and off-sites
- All the tech gear you need to get your best work done