Want to be at the forefront of cutting-edge technology? Are you looking to work for a company that will push the dapps market to the next level? Bring your strong technical skills and passion for blockchain to a growing startup disrupting the industry.
DappRadar is the #1 global leader in dapp distribution and analysis. Based in Lithuania, we are propelling blockchain and decentralized applications into the future. As we scale our solution to clients worldwide, we are looking for a skilled, solution-oriented developer to join our team.
If you describe yourself as a problem-solver and self-starter, join our team! Our Backend Developer will work with PHP, Symfony, and Node.js to develop, maintain and support applications.
You’ll be in a rewarding company:
- Competitive salary
- Receive compelling stock options offerings and RADAR token offerings
- Work with cutting-edge blockchain technology and unchartered territory
- An international team of highly skilled and motivated colleagues to help You to succeed and push boundaries
- Flexible working hours concept, remote work opportunity, training sessions, and teamwork based on company culture
- Mental health & well-being benefits
- “Family first” policy
Get ready to make an impact:
- Develop, maintain and support internal business applications in PHP and Node.js
- Adopt best practices in development, code versioning, testing, and deployment
- Communicate with business users and translate requirements into simple solutions
- Create prototypes and applications from scratch in a creative and timely manner
- Mentor other developers and help grow their skill sets
- Be proactive in recommending innovative solutions that can benefit the company
- Push the boundaries of what’s possible by challenging the status quo
What you’ll bring to our team:
- 3+ years of PHP experience with Symfony (or other frameworks)
- Experience using Git for source code versioning
- Proficiency in MongoDB
- Strong English language skills (verbal and written)
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience in Node.js and Express framework
- Proficiency in relational databases and SQL
- Experience in the blockchain, gaming, or fintech industry
- Experience mentoring other developers
If you recognize yourself – Congratulations! It’s a match.