Chorus One is one of the leading operators of infrastructure for Proof-of-Stake networks and decentralized protocols. Thousands of retail customers and multiple leading institutions stake more than $600M in assets through our infrastructure helping to secure protocols and earn rewards. Our mission is to increase freedom and speed of innovation through decentralized technologies.
We are a diverse team of around 50 people distributed all over the globe. We value radical transparency, striving for excellence and improvement while treating each other with kindness and generosity. If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you
As a content marketer, you will play a significant role in creating and publishing content that imparts knowledge about Chorus One, staking, and the broader crypto ecosystem. You will create and publish content for social media platforms, blogs, newsletters, and the website. You will also be responsible to coordinate with the marketing, product, and research teams to understand their respective requirements, plan announcements and execute them.
- Work with the marketing, business development, product, and research teams to help plan and execute a communications strategy to cater to our clients and establish Chorus One as one of the most trusted institutional staking providers.
- Manage and execute multi-faceted, marketing campaigns (e.g., email, social media, marketing partnerships, events, videos, podcasts, website) in addition to content creation.
- Develop, curate, and distribute content across all form factors for short-term and long-term business goals.
- Develop ideas for and write engaging content that aligns with our business strategy, and addresses the needs and interests of our stakeholders.
- Create messaging, positioning, and channel-specific marketing collaterals for multiple products.
- Manage the regular upkeep of content across different platforms including but not limited to newsletters, blogs, social media, and community platforms amongst others.
What we are looking for
- You have an in-depth understanding of the blockchain and/or the staking industry
- You have excellent writing skills and the ability to translate technical information into compelling messaging that resonates with target audiences
- You have experience in planning and/or executing product marketing plans and initiatives
- You understand how various social media platforms work and have experience working with them
- You have a portfolio of published articles you’ve authored/co-authored
- You have the ability to meet tight deadlines & work independently
- You have experience in working fully remotely
- You have near-native English skills (written and verbal)
What we offer:
- Autonomy and ownership in a friendly and supportive work environment and the opportunity for rapid growth.
- Remote, but not alone. We are a strong global collaborative environment.
- Gather experience and build your network in the crypto ecosystem.
- 60,000-90,000 USD/year compensation + benefits, equity
- All-expense paid quarterly team retreats at various destinations (Coronavirus permitting). Past retreats took place in Greece, Portugal, Egypt, Serbia, Kenya, USA, South Korea, and Dubai.
- Remote working budget (Laptop, co-working space, etc)
- Personal development budget