About the Company
NPIXEL, the creators of Gran Saga and the upcoming Chrono Odyssey, is a game company renowned for reaching unicorn status the fastest in Korean gaming industry history. Our goal is to use METAPIXEL to combine expertly crafted games with the technology and ethos of blockchain. METAPIXEL’s biggest strength lies in NPIXEL’s expertise in developing first-class games, represented by our flagship web2 titles: Gran Saga and Chrono Odyssey
About the Job
The purpose of the Social Media & Community Manager will be to build brand awareness, drive growth and engagement in our community and increase users through the use of social media outlets. This position will be responsible for planning, implementing, and monitoring social media strategy across multiple channels and profiles. The Social Media & Community Manager will develop, coordinate, implement and evaluate a social media calendar and plan for each profile and channel being used in social media.
You will be responsible for our brand and work with the marketing team in the creation and publication of relevant, original, high-quality content. You will create and publish content to maximize audience reach and community engagement.
The overall objective is to grow an active and engaged community that is deeply passionate about our mission.
- Be the voice of our team to the community
- Assist in the day-to-day operations of our community and social media platforms as well as overall planning
- Manage our team of moderators and ambassadors on Discord and other platforms, while gathering and reporting on community feedback
- Create, implement and track the effectiveness of social media campaigns and community events such as contests, AMAs and cross-promotions. Monitor our social media profiles and action ideas for improvement.
- Deliver on-brand messaging and content across all our social channels, and collaborate with our Marketing and Operations staff to ensure consistency cross-platform
Requirements and skills:
- 1+ years of experience in social media or community management
- A solid understanding of blockchain technology, cryptocurrency/NFTs and web3
- Knowledge of evolving social and market trends is highly regarded
- Comprehensive understanding of Telegram, Twitter and Discord or a willingness to learn
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Strong organizational skills with high attention to detail
Bonus Points for:
- Passion for gaming and knowledge of gaming industry, especially in web3
- Experience using web3 platforms and applications such as crew3, crypto wallets and token-gating solutions
- Proven ability to create informative and engaging written content
- Skills in image and video editing
- To apply, please send your resume in PDF format
- Compensation is negotiable