Social Media Manager / Community Manager
BlackPool Finance is looking for a Social Media Manager with outstanding copywriting skills, a gift for storytelling and a keen eye for design to strengthen our Marketing team. You will report into the Marketing Director.
We are seeking a highly motivated and creative individual to oversee our company’s social media strategy. You will be responsible for creating and executing social media content that aligns with our brand and business goals and have a strong ability to analyse what does well with our audience and what does not.
You will join a dynamic group of passionate people team with deep experience and commitment to setting the path in the Web3 space. If you are ready to bring all of your skills to bear and learn a whole lot, we want to talk to you!
Who we are?
BlackPool Finance is a decentralised fund for NFTs. We invest and play in the NFTs market. We manage a wide range of digital assets from sports cards to chess pieces. In our gaming vertical we are competitively playing and leading on Sorare (Fantasy Football) and Immortal (Chess). Our main focus is currently gaming, but we are exploring more verticals to add to our NFT fund, i.e. music.
BlackPool is made up of an ambitious group of industry experts, crypto veterans and community builders, passionate about democratising access to the competitive NFTs market, giving our community the opportunity to reap the rewards.
We are part of the Stake Capital Group, a venture fund with $1B+ AUM group run by a team of Blockchain and DeFi pioneers, focused on building the next generation companies in the web3 space.
You will be responsible for:
- Setting the content strategy on our active social platforms: Twitter, Youtube, TikTok and Discord.
- Manage and create content that boosts BlackPool’s profile, driving engagement (likes, comments, shares) and increasing our followers.
- Plan, deliver and schedule a consistent flow of engaging content across all channels.
- Write strong and witty copy for our Twitter channel in line with our brand’s voice. Organise twitter spaces with our partners and interesting projects within our ecosystem.
- Ideate content for Youtube and TikTok. Write captivating scripts that resonates with our target audience.
- Pro-actively engage on Discord with our community, foster sticky relationships, providing regular updates, organising community events and fun activations to keep our audience excited about BlackPool.
- Work with our in-house Studio to create static and video content that fits with our brand mission.
- Monitor social media channels for engagement opportunities and respond to customer inquiries and comments in a timely manner.
- Analyse data to draw conclusions about how our content is performing. Report and discuss results and improvements with Marketing Director.
- You are creative and a natural sharer. You have strong copywriting skills. You are able to write compelling copy for scripts, captions that go beyond solid grammar and spelling.
- You have a thorough understanding of social media platforms, their strengths, weaknesses, user demographics (Twitter / YT/ TT/Discord)
- You are on top of trends and hot topics in social media and see ways to apply it to NFTs and gamefi. You stay on the bleeding edge of the latest community platform trends, best practices and technologies
- 2-3 years experience working for a social media agency or in-house social media team or proven experience and results in social media.
- Understanding and an interest in crypto markets, NFTs and gaming is a strong pré
- Strong work ethic, proactive disposition and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable working to short deadlines
- Native or Fluent in English
- This job is fully remote, you need to live in the European Timezone.
How to apply?
The ideal candidate is flexible, highly motivated and approachable. You are resilient and perfectly capable of speaking the truth at all times – even to those you report into. At BlackPool we believe success is a function of open and honest feedback in all directions.
You are kind and encouraging and willing to show up everyday playing to win and striving to be the best of the best.
BlackPool Finance is where you come make your wildest dreams a reality, not to disappear in the crowd. We are looking for standout players who are self-motivated and unflappable.
Please send your application to email@example.com.