Crypto Fund Analyst
Our mission at Gadze Finance is to provide everyone with the power to create wealth.
We want to become the leading financial platform in crypto that enables access to great returns for millions of users. Gadze Finance is a next-generation crypto DeFi fund that offers intelligent asset management to investors. We use a unique recipe of yield farming, liquidity provisioning, and arbitrage strategies to generate predictable returns while minimizing risk to investors.
As a full-time analyst, your work will be wide-ranging and hands on, and will require you to play in many different crypto arenas. You will be expected to meet with teams, conduct analysis, write internal memos, and present strategic opportunities to the broader team.
While we don’t over index on resumes or accolades, we’re looking for individuals that have a strong, foundational understanding of blockchain and the financial industries.
- Assisting fund leadership with their decision-making processes by providing strategic recommendations and supporting data analysis
- Analyzing investment opportunities, legal information, and financial data to make recommendations
- Completing market research, risk assessments, analysis, and other projects
- Assessing business and cryptocurrency valuations
- Creating reports, summaries, and updates
- Following market trends, investment portfolios and keeping up-to-date on industry and regulation changes
- Identifying critical areas of business performance for other stakeholders
- Reporting discrepancies and issues to senior team leaders when they arise
- Working closely with team on special projects as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Mathematics, Economics, or another related field of study preferred
- 1-2 years experience in a similar role, preferably obtained in a successful internet/tech startup, management consulting, investment banking, venture capital, or private equity
- Thorough understanding of financial analysis and investment strategy
- Strong mathematical and numerical skills
- Proficiency in data collection and analysis
- Excellent research and writing abilities
- A flair for statistics and data manipulation